I’m going to be at Bett 2018 next week with the Cloud Design Box team, really excited to have some stand space this year with our MIS integration partners SalamanderSoft. Cloud Design Box will be showcasing the best of SharePoint, Class Notebook and Teams integration.
Our stand number is C210, opposite Google on the main corridor leading to the Bett Arena. We even have a seating area and coffee machine if you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of Bett for a while.
Please feel free to pop by and hello to myself, Darren and Lloyd. If you can’t make it, you can sign-up to a webinar so that you don’t miss out on all the exciting Office 365 news and the latest developments.
We will be launching our new SharePoint intranet packages containing features such as:
- Class Dashboard (find all your class data across SharePoint, OneNote and Teams in one easy to access place)
- Modern SharePoint UI Branding (Our slick new branding and navigation interface for the new look SharePoint)
- Team Provisioning and Extensions (We create Teams from MIS data and extend the functionality even further with student folders and class pages)
- SharePoint site automation and templates
- Workflows, training, support and much more!
You can find out more about Cloud Design Box’s products here.
Our partners SalamanderSoft will be showcasing:
- A new free utility ‘Salamander for Apple School Manager’ for uploading data to Apple School Manager directly from your MIS
- Monitor tool for Salamander Active Directory
- Microsoft Teams and School Data Sync including our free utility for uploading data
- Office 365 user and group creation and maintenance, licenses, photos, timetables and more.
- OneNote Class Notebook provisioning and use.
- G-Suite user and group creation and maintenance, licenses, photos, timetables, sites, drive, cloud print and more.
- Google Classroom including guardian and calendar support
- Active Directory user and group creation, maintenance and more.
- Write back of usernames, email addresses and user defined fields into your MIS (where supported by the MIS). Also creation of SIMs system users.
- Support for the above for all UK MISs including Capita SIMS, RM Integris, Progresso, Facility CMIS, iSAMS, WCBS Pass & 3 Sys, Bromcom, Arbor and many overseas ones
You can find out more about Salamander’s products here.